Keirnes Law Firm works with new business owners in Minneapolis from early stage issues such as what entity to form, to later stage issues such as dissolution and shareholder disputes. Because the Firm understands what it takes to start a new business, we are able to work with new business owners’ budgets and offer cost-effective representation to accommodate your needs. Some services that we offer:
- Advising on entity formation (LLC, C Corp, S Corp, etc.).
- Advising and drafting bylaws, contractual agreements, employment agreements, buy-sell agreements, buy-back agreements, etc.
- Tax advising.
- Registering copyrights, trademarks, etc.
- Drafting employee documents from manuals to contracts and benefits.
- Advising and negotiating commercial leases.
- Mediating early partner disputes.